Partners help keep our race affordable for runners and make the race possible in so many ways. If you are interested in partnering with this iconic race, and would like more information about any of these levels of partnership email: email@example.com
Levels of Partnership:
Presenting: only one partner at this level
1. Only one presenting partnership opportunity available.
2. Your company may want a contract and first right of refusal to continue on a year to year basis. If so, please present the agreement to us at your convenience.
3. Company banner(s) at event.
4. Booth set up pre race, during event, and post race.
5. Will be allowed to talk about the product at runners briefing.
6. Recognition as Presenting partner at all race briefings, race and promotional email, on website, social media, pre race briefing, and awards ceremony.
7. Mention of partner in any media, interviews, and articles for the event or about the event to the best of our ability.
8. Company will have the largest logo on website and be the only sponsor on Tahoe 200 Live.
9. Company can put info or product in Runners Bag.
10. Company logo on race t-shirts.
11. Company logo on bib numbers.
Gold: 3 partners at this level
1. Your company may present contract, but not required.
2. All 3 Gold Sponsors will have the same size logo on the website. Gold level logo will be 2nd largest logo under the presenting Sponsor logo.
3. May have banner at event.
4. Merchandise or info in runner’s bags.
5. Partners may have booth where race designates during the race and runner check in.
6. Partners will get mention in promotional emails and emails to the runners.
Silver: Up to 10 partners at this level
1. No contract, but company may present a contract to us.
2. Company may put info or product in runner’s bags.
3. Company may have 2 x 3 foot banner at event.
4. Company gets logo on website, but smaller than Gold logo.
1. No banners at race, but logo on website, smallest size.
2. Company may provide product info in runner’s bag with race director approval.